Regulations for Participation in Freedom Games 2018
I. General Provisions
- The following provisions apply to participants of Freedom Games 2018.
- Freedom Games 2018 are organized by Fundacja Liberte!, Zaolziańska 63/25 St., 93-539 Lodz, Poland, NIP: 7292626565, KRS: 0000284368, hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”.
II. Rules for Registration for Freedom Games 2018
- Participation in Freedom Games 2018 is granted upon purchasing a ticker and registration: a) one-day ticket in preorder costs PLN 30; b) three-day ticket in preorder costs PLN 50.
- Tickets are available for purchse online via the www.igrzyskawolnosci.pl website and/or in the 6. Dzielnica club (102 Piotrkowska Street, Lodz, Poland).
- The Organizer does not guarantee entrane to all events featured in the program, entrance shall be granted on the ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Entrance to some events featured in the program might be available only upon invitation.
- Tickets will be also available for purchase at the Registration Desk during the event at the price of PLN 100.
III. Rules of Participation in Freedom Games 2018
- Participants are obliged to be well-mannered and behave appropriately during the event. Participants agree not to act in a way that may disturb conducting meetings, debates, concerts and other events during Freedom Games 2016. The Organizer reserves a right to withdraw from Freedom Games 2016 participants who in the opinion of the Organizer violate harmonious conduct of the event and may disturb other participants or put safety of the event in danger.
- The Organizer does not provide travel and accommodation for participants (except for cases agreed upon directly with the Organizer prior to the event).
- Participants agree to be bound by the publicity release according to which they may be photographed and/or videotaped by a representative or agent of the Organizer while participating in Freedom Games 2014 for the needs of the Organizer and /or partners of the event.
- By registering for the event and purchasing a ticket the participants grant the Organizer the right to process their personal data, disseminating information about the event as well as other projects of the Liberte! Foundation.
- Bringing and using laser pointers, alcohol (with the except of alcoholic drinks purchased in the designated points of sale located in the place of the event) and all illegal substances is forbidden.
- Participation is granted individually and cannot be transferred to another participant without prior agreement with the Organizer.
- During the whole event held in the Machine Hall the Organizer provides simultaneous interpreting. As part of the service, Organizer lends receivers and headphones for simultaneous interpreting. The borrower takes full responsibility for the receiver, which he receives in very good condition. If the receiver is not returned, the Customer is liable for its loss, according to the price list: the fee for the receiver is PLN 1200 +PLN 50 for the headphones. Compensation for a lost or damaged receiver is accepted only in financial form. For receivers or headphones that are damaged or broken, the price list as above applies.
IV. Rights and Obligations of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves a right to organize special events during Freedom Games 2018 with individual invitations required.
- The program of the event may be changed. The Organizer reserves a right to change or cancel some elements of the program.
- The Organizer reserves a right to cancel the event without notice due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer. Should the event be cancelled, the Organizer will reimburse the participants for the purchased tickets.
- The Organizer reserves a right to refuse admission to the event area to participants due to the possession of a gun, having shoes with metal toe cap or other sorts of potentially dangerous items.
- The Organizer does not guarantee entry to all events during Freedom Games 2018 due to limited space of a given venue. It applies specifically to concerts held in the 6. Dzielnica club. In such a case participants shall be admitted to the place of an event on a first come first served basis.